Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 2



This is actually my favorite dress. I actually bought it at Cato to wear for Michael and I's first wedding anniversary. I know that was 3 years ago, but I'll have you know that I still see dresses that are this exact same style in the stores today. So I still maintain that it was a good buy, and I think I only paid like $20 for it. My shoes are not showing, but they are the campaign colored saltwater sandals that I wore at my sisters wedding.

Dress- Cato
Sandals- Not sure, but I do know they came from the mall in Modesto, Ca.

2 comments:

"Grammy" Sue B on May 19, 2009 at 3:24 PM said...

Melissa....You look very pretty and feminine in your day 1 and 2 pictures! Keep it up*!*!*

Your Calif friend....Sue Burke

Nic on May 20, 2009 at 12:46 PM said...

I'm so proud of you! Love the pink Dress!

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez