Friday, May 15, 2009

My Husband Rocks


My husband Rocks. Nicole challenged all of her blogger buddies to tell her why their husbands rock...There really is not shortages of my husband bragging on my blog, but I would be happy to share once again. My husband rocks!! I could tell you that he rocks because he cooks and cleans. I could tell you that he rocks because he is a God fearing man who loves and respects his wife. I could tell he rocks because he is supportive and yet tells me when I am out of line. I could tell you he rocks because he is a hopeless romantic and always gives me flowers if he's been a butthead. I could even tell you he rocks because he feeds the cats and cleans out the litter box...but I won't. What I am going to tell you though is that he rocks because he puts up with me. I'm sure this may come as a huge surprise to you, but I might as well admit it that I am not always the easiest person to get a long with. I say what I think when I think it, even if it doesn't come out the way I meant it to. I cry at the drop of a hat when I get stressed out...and ladies...when I am hormonal...man it's scary. I love my husband though and he rocks because he puts up with me through all of my many faults. He does do all the things I listed before, but in the end he rocks because he's willing to do all those things for me whether I deserve it or not because he loves me for me and who I am inside and out. I thank god for him everyday and pray that we will always be as much in love as we are today!

1 comments:

Nic on May 15, 2009 at 1:15 PM said...

LOVE IT!! So glad you joined in!

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez