Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today is a good day!!


Today has been a VERY good day. I just thought that I would share. Today was the day I decided I was going to make myself be good to myself. I woke up early and got ready for work. I started my day out very prepared! I was prepared to eat healthy all day, and I took a pair of socks and tennis shoes so that I could go for a walk after work. I even remembered my headphones, I never thought I would say this, but Thank god for whoever it is that created the iPod. So after work I went over to Don Owens sports complex and walked the track for 40 minutes and listened to some music while reflecting on the amazing life God has given me. I love worship music, it helps me to keep my life in perspective! It felt so good to do something good for me. While I was walking I realized that I hadn't really heard from Michael all day, so I kept trying to call but he didn't answer. Also while I was walking I decided what I was going to make for supper. I made a quick run to Kroger for a tomato and some fat free sour cream and then headed home to fix supper for the hubby. Before I made it home Michale called to tell me that there was a mail box full of goodies! Wanna know what came in???? Drum roll please.....

I was so excited! It's official, I am an educated woman, and genuine college graduate, and I have that stupid piece of paper to prove it!!! I know...it's silly, but I am so proud of it! Can't wait to find it a permanent home. I also got a graduation card from June! Thanks June, I was just kidding when I teased you about sending me one! It was a beautiful card and I loved it!

I'm so excited about the wonderful day I have had and am praying that tomorrow will be just as joyful!

0 comments:

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez