Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 3


Today was a pretty good day. I got up and got ready pretty early so that I could go run around with Carrie. We were in search for the perfect birthday outfit for Carrie and did come across some great prospects. At the top of the list was a pre-wrinkled pink tee shirt from maurices...$30.00...ouch!
Today I wore a dress that I bought last year at the end of summer for $11.99 from Cato. So far the only type of clothes I have had any luck with at Cato is dresses, I love to go in and get their clearance dresses, they usually have a pretty good deal. Today I also decided not to mess with my naturally oily hair and wore it in curls!

Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow. Tomorrow is my Mary Kay Intro party. Please pray that I will have a good turn out and really be able to get my name out there!

Today's Outfit
Dress- Cato
Shoes- Walmart.

0 comments:

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez