Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Feelin Feminine Day 1&2



Blouse- Fashion Bug
Skirt- Lane Bryant
Shoes- Walmart

Okay, so I have been reading this blog called "The Faithful Fashionista." She challenged all of her readers to a "Feelin' Feminine Challenge" She challenged her readers to wear dresses and skirts for one week. I am still unsure of the purpose of this challenge, but she says that it will help you to view your closet differently and rediscover the feeling of feminity by appreciating modest feminine fashion. I don't know that I will experience all of that in my week of skirt wearing, but I do know that this is a big week for me. On Thursday night I have my Mary Kay intro party. I feel that while promoting my new adventure I can and should look my best. I find that looking my best gives me confidence to pursue this dream and will in turn tell my possible clients that I care about myself enough to share my beauty tricks with you. So...here goes. This week, (work week) I will wear only skirts and dresses. Each day I will look different and try to be at my best. I'm currently on day two and I already feel better about myself. I have taken pictures of my outfits, but I have to admit that I really have issues looking at myself since I have gained back all the weight I lost last year, maybe this will also give me the motivation to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Okay so here goes.

0 comments:

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez