Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Free Jeans!


So I thought I would give a quick update on work. I can already tell it is not going to be a glamorous job by any means, but I do think it is a job where I will be able to work, make decent money and not hate what I am doing. In fact, I actually find using the computer to look up random credit card info quite fun...pathetic I know. Plus, there seems to be a rapid pace of moving up in the company. Training is going well and I am actually enjoying this temporary training schedule of 3-11. Yesterday I was able to go to Bible study and go to the tanning salon and have lunch with the hubby before work.
At ICT they collect money for several different local charity's the way they do this is so have dollar jeans days. This means you can break dress code and wear casual clothes for a dollar a day. Last night the trainer challenged us to find some info on the system in exchange for a free jeans day...so today I can wear casual clothes for free! Woohoo! I know, I know thats enough excitement for a week huh? lol.

0 comments:

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez