Monday, April 20, 2009

Today is the day!




So my facebook status for today is "today is a day for new experiences." Today is the day that i start my new job as a customer service representative at ICT. The Lord has blessed me with a job and I am praying that the transition is a smooth one and that I actually enjoy my work, as it has been a long time since I have!
Last week I blogged about my wonderful husband taking me shopping for new work clothes. Well folks, today is the day that they get to make their debut as today is the day that I can officially wear cute clothes and more importantly shoes to work!

2 comments:

Nic on April 20, 2009 at 7:50 AM said...

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

I love the brown/pink/khaki combo! Very cute. :)

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez