Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I hope that everyone has been celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I'm so glad that he came to this earth to be crucified for my sins.
Today has been a good day, we got up and went to the sunrise service and had breakfast at church. Carry and Henry Joined us for the sunrise service. Then we had regular Sunday Morning services. After church we had a wonderful meal with our family. I love it when we can all be together and have fun and fellowship while celebrating the death and resurrection of our savior. Unfortunately we were all to stuffed and tired to play redneck monopoly...sorry Henry.
Happy Easter Everyone!

0 comments:

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez