Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Okay...Lets try this again


Hello everyone! Lets try this again! I have some exciting news! In two weeks I will be a degreed woman. It may not be much, but I am so proud to say that I will have my AA degree in Criminal Justice and will be continuing with my Bachelors Degree in Business. My Bachelors program will be starting in May. I have had some major changes in my life, but all in all things are well.
I am currently job hunting. I have had two interviews at Ethan Allen and have an interview in the morning at AT&T. I have my heart set on the job at Ethan Allen, but am trying not to worry about it to much. She said the decision would be made by Friday or Monday.
There are a lot of things going on in my life right now that I am not going to get into just yet, but I want to say a few things. I am so grateful for my husband. He is amazing. I couldn't have asked God to give me a better man. He picks me up when I am down and loves me no matter what. I love him with my whole heart and am so glad that god put him in my life.
I would also like to thank God for putting my friend Carrie in my life. Who'd have thought that someone I worked with for just three short months could become one of my dearest friends. I know that God put the Harris Family into our lives for a reason. We needed some good friends, and so did they. Carrie, I had a blast shopping today, I just love our marital affair with shopping...even though I got in trouble. =)
The final thing that I want to thank God for tonight is for using me to do his work. God has given me a very special job in my life. He has called me, little ole me, to influence teenagers at my church. I am so thankful for each and everyone of them. I pray that God will always provide what I need to continue to do his work.

1 comments:

Nic on April 2, 2009 at 6:28 AM said...

So glad you joined the blogging world!! It's addicting!!

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez