Saturday, April 25, 2009

Productivity


Today has been a very productive day, and I even got to have some lazy time! I told Michael that I was not going to be going ANYWHERE today...he said, "you have said that everyday for the last 2 weeks." I informed him that I meant it this time! It's 4:30 and I still have not gone anywhere. I can proudly tell you that my house is clean...well clean enough...my vacuum needs help, so it's not vacuumed, however, the laundry, dishes, living room, dinner, and breakfast for tomorrow are all finished and I still have 3 hours before Michael gets home. Tonight, we are going to have a lazy cozy up on the couch and watch a movie night. On the agenda? The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.

3 comments:

Nic on April 25, 2009 at 7:40 PM said...

AAwww....Look at your gettin all spiffy with the blog!

Ps...I thought we was cool! LoL

****BUSTED****

Melissa on April 25, 2009 at 8:23 PM said...

Sorry...couldn't resist, it was an innocent slip up

Anonymous said...

Might I add that I was the one that reminde Melissa of nicoles swearing off sonic!

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez