Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Needs....


I have felt kinda down today...all day. (Maybe it's in the air...) I realize that there are many things that I need in my life. In fact, I think that I need someone to whip me into shape and remind me daily what I need. I feel convicted, I need to spend more time with God. I love God and I love serving him, but I do not spend near enough time with him. There are so many issues in my life and I need him in order to sort them out. As I have said earlier I am job hunting. I need a better job, both for monetary and sanity reasons. Why am I not trusting God to provide it? Instead I worry and worry and worry until I make myself sick.
I havn't said much yet about infertility yet, but I worry about it constantly. I desire so bad to be a mother...why am I not trusting God to take care of it? I know I know, you're probably thinking this girl is crazy....I know I am, but I am a child of God and he cares to know about my every desire. Now if only I could get myself to share with him like I should.

0 comments:

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez