Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Internet


So hear lately Michael has been giving me a really hard time about how much time I spend on the computer, he feels neglected when I am looking at this screen instead of him, or the television screen. Since I didn't have any homework last night I decided to make the computer off limits...it just about killed me! I wouldn't go as far as to say I am a computer addict, but I do use it a lot. All of my classes are online which is the majority of the reason I am on it. There there is the fact that I am a facebook junkie. I love that I can have access to my entire family and group of friends right at the tip of my fingers! I have noticed that I get especially attatched to facebook when I am stressed. There has been a lot going on in our lives over the last few weeks, infertility problems, job hunting, and all around stress. When life is stressful I get homesick and miss my California people. I miss my mom and my sis and my nieces and my whole family support system. Facebook makes me feel a little bit closer to them. Anyway, last night I turned the computer off and didn't mess with my phone or anything. I spent the entire evening with my husband. It was nice. I love spending time with him. He is an amazing man.

0 comments:

 

My Crazy Life Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez